The Oregon Beach House
When it’s time to get a large group together, look no further than the Oregon Beach House.
With the sandy beaches of Waldport, Oregon just out the back door, this newly-renovated oceanfront home is the perfect choice for large groups looking for an Oregon Coast vacation.
Inside, there are eight bedrooms spread out over 5,500 square feet, including five king suites, each with a private bathroom. The additional three bedrooms include a king bed, two queen beds, and a bunk room that sleeps 6. Between two family rooms, a theater room, and a game room in the garage, there is plenty of space for up to 12 people to spread out and enjoy their stay. For the outdoors enthusiast in your party, there are miles of sandy beaches to explore, as well as a sparkling tidal creek just 50 yards from the back door.
Whether you’re planning a getaway for the whole family, a reunion, or a get together for 12 of your closest friends, The Oregon Beach House in Waldport is sure to be a hit. If you’re interested in this home, please confirm your guest count and let us know a little bit about the nature of your stay when you make a reservation request or inquiry. Karissa and Melody are our reservation coordinators, and would love to set up your reservation with you.
Here is an overview of the bedrooms:
– Yaquina Cove: Main floor king bedroom with en-suite bathroom
– Thor’s Well: Main floor king bedroom with en-suite bathroom
– Spindrift: Main floor king bedroom with shared detached bath
– Oxford Reef: Main floor double queen bedroom with shared detached bath
– Cape Perpetua: Main floor king bedroom with shared bath
– The Fourth Fathom: Downstairs king bedroom with en-suite bathroom
– Smelt Sands: Downstairs king bedroom with en-suite (but shared) bathroom
– Seal Rock Bunkroom: Two bunkbeds with 2 queen beds and 2 twin beds and shared detached bath
We allow Sunday arrivals after 5 p.m., Monday-Saturday arrivals are at 3:30 p.m.
Departures are always at 10:30 a.m.
Absolutely no gatherings, parties, or weddings. Events, such as weddings, rehearsal dinners, and other activities that exceed maximum occupancy are prohibited.
Each vacation rental is individually owned, and a private home. Amenities and furnishings are subject to change at any time. If you have any specific questions, please reach out to us directly.